Orval Osborne

Orval Osborne blogs here about religion, politics and urban planning issues. I also blog on creek-muskogee.livejournal.com. I like to figure out how things work.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Solstice

peak of the circle in length of day that annual cycle that gives us seasons another pattern of time wrapped in a circular rhythm
I stopped in at my friend's house to return her binder she invites me to stay for dinner her husband is a wonderful cook especially with baking bread this family is a model of the good life intentionally lived educated methodically discussed what was important made a family moved to San Luis Obispo because it ranked high on all their parameters so when I drop off her binder and he says want to stay? I stayed.
I went to Men's Group a little late last night in the Fellowship homeless volunteers said they went somewhere else I found them at my first choice Cabo San Luis next Men's Group we'll meet somewhere else no more Fellowship at 232 Foothill Boulevard i am really feeling tghe sad boodbye I have all those memories of experiences in this building its a fetish to associate the experience of community in a physical structure but thats the way we think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home