Orval Osborne

Orval Osborne blogs here about religion, politics and urban planning issues. I also blog on creek-muskogee.livejournal.com. I like to figure out how things work.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Campaign Dates

Greetings fans! Last night I attended a public forum hosted by GALA, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance. People thought I should put on my blog upcoming dates, so I will. But I won't list the house parties. Wednesdays, Oct 13th and 27th I will be at my Planning Commission meeting, so no campaign events.

Thursday, Oct 14, from about 6:00 to 8:00 PM I will be at Farmers Market, at 740 Higuera, in front of the Gold Concept.

Friday, Oct 15 from 4:00 to 5:00 PM I will be on the Dave Congalton radio show, KVEC at 920 on the AM dial.

Sunday evening, Oct 17 I will be attending the RQN dionner, Residents for Quality Neighborhoods.

Tuesday, Oct 19 from 11:00 to 12:00 I will be at Cal Poly at the University Union.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home